Wednesday 12 July 2017

New covers. New name.

At the beginning of the year I spent an entire month re-editing all three books of the fangless series in preparation of finally getting them out in print. While doing so I made the decision to not only redo the covers of the books to match in with the image I had of the print covers, but also change the name of the series. I had never been keen on calling it The Fangless series. It didn't quite fit. Now I feel I have finally found a name for the trilogy that works for it and the perfect covers to match. 
So far both Fangless and Bloodless covers have been updated on Amazon, just waiting for Fearless now. Still, i wanted to take this opportunity to show you the new and final covers for the...

Love, Blood & Revenge series!

So without further ado, here they are. Hope you love them just as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment